Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fasting Day 5 & 6

Day 5

Started well with a green smoothie but before lunch time even hit Mostest's school called and I had to go pick him up because he was not feeling good. We then went and got some comfort food (bad I know!) and snuggled and rested the rest of the day.

Day 6

Breakfast: Spinach (they didn't have any kale at the store! The horror!!), banana, pineapple, raspberry smoothie

Snack (treat): Soy raspberry mocha glacier with sugar free syrup

Lunch: Honey crisp apple, clementine, 3 TB cashews

Dinner: 6 inch subway melt with broccoli and cheese soup and a reese's sticks as a treat

Total calories: 1731

Exercise: I worked out with a friend today and she introduced me to the cross training setting on the elliptical machines! :) I did 6 miles in 65 minutes and it was haaaaard with all the different stuff the machine was telling me to do!

I actually felt really good today. I didn't feel woozy at the gym and I had energy throughout the day. I'm really starting to feel a difference in my body but I'm too scared to get on the scale! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I am just getting caught up here. I am amazed at your fasting attempt. The smoothie sounds a lot like the ones I make. I'm also amazed at how few calories you're running on these days.

    ReplyDelete