Monday, November 29, 2010

Changing Directions

After a trip to the doctor, who looked over my blood work and listened to my concerns, I have decided to change directions in my efforts to lose weight. I am going to change to a high protein/low carb approach.

I went grocery shopping on Sunday and did really well that day. Today... not so good. However I already have my food prepared for tomorrow. Here's what I packed:

Breakfast: Strips of orange and yellow bell peppers wrapped in turkey slices and a string cheese
Snack: Celery and PB (with no sugar)
Lunch: Parmesan chicken and a big salad
Snack: Whatever celery and PB I have left
Dinner: Steak and brussel sprouts with parmesan cheese (this is the plan, its not made yet though)

I always do better with a plan, helps me stay on track. I also plan on going to the gym and spending an hour on the elliptical. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment