Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fast Day 1 & 2

Day 1

Breakfast: Kale, pomegranate, raspberry, clementine smoothie

Lunch: Banana, 1/2 an orange, 2 TB trailmix, honey crisp apple, 1 slice of Great Harvest bread

Snack: (treat really) Raspberry mocha glacier

Dinner: Salad with cherry tomatoes, avocado and Lemon Goddess dressing

Total calories: 1466

Exercise: I did 65 minutes on the elliptical. I did 10k(6.2miles) in 61 minutes on a hilly setting. At about the 30 minute mark I got a little woozy and faint but I kept going and the feeling went away in less than 5 minutes.

Day 2:

Breakfast: Raspberry mocha glacier

Lunch: Oroweat thin (1/2), 2 TB nutella, calorie free energy drink

Dinner: nothing (I'll explain)

Total calories: 460

Exercise: A TON of cleaning.

So here's the story... I got a call last night from the landlord saying that a real estate guy is going to be doing a walk thru of the house tomorrow to get the ball rolling to sell the house. (They used to B&B with this house, which has 2 apartments and a bagillion bedrooms throughout the other sections) So I did some cleaning yesterday and continued today. It's not that the house way THAT dirty/messy, it's just that I am a very "over achiever/compulsive cleaner" and when I get going I just keeeeeeep going. If I see anything that has a spot on it or needs to be organized I NEED to do, I can't just tidy here and there.

So I kept saying to myself "I'll stop and eat soon" but never did. Then it became "I'll eat when I'm done." So I finish at 11pm and realize that I can't eat past 8:45 pm tonight because I am getting a fasting blood draw done tomorrow morning! So here it is 11pm and I have been cleaning like a maniac since noon and I have only eaten 460 calories and can't eat anymore! LAME! lol

But daaaamn is my house clean! :) It is as clean as it was when we moved it! And waaay more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment