Sunday, September 5, 2010

Adventures in Grocery Shopping

I can't believe it's been so long since I wrote my last entry! I kept meaning to write another post and even took a bunch of pictures!

So here we go. I am trying to go grocery shopping every 2 weeks. Here is what I got :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
-Bananas
-Oranges
-Rice Cheeze
-Cabbage
-White onion
-Cantelope
-Mangos
-Lemons
-Kale
-Strawberries
-Zuchinni
-Cucumbers (they were huuuge!)
-Celery
-Green onions
-Asparagus
-Pears

Photobucket
Seriously look at how big the cucumbers are!

Photobucket
A healthy munchie for Mostest and I

Photobucket
Some new things:
-Almond paste (never had before)
-A new brand of jam (secretly I think I am most after the jars... hehe)
-Veganaise
-Raw blanched peanuts
-Sprouts (never had before)
-Yellow curry (never had before)
-Fresh ginger root
-Pure sesame oil
-Uncle Dan's ranch mix
-Skewers (at Mostest's request lol)
-Bragg's Liquid Aminos
-Bragg's raw apple cider vinegar
Photobucket
I was super excited about these because I have been putting off buying these due to the high price and when I was passing through the aisle I saw that they were 50% off!!!! So I got both of them! Woot!!

I was very happy with all the stuff I bought and have been going through at a pretty good pace (sometimes I have a hard time eating all my produce before it goes bad because I want to eat other stuff instead...) I am very pleased with my adventurous produce shopping and eating! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I see some things I haven't even heard of, so I'll be checking back to see if you post what you do with them (hint, hint...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I have some pictures already taken of some things I cooked to post so there will be a post soon with those! :)

    ReplyDelete