Friday, December 3, 2010

Still workin' it!!

I started the new change last Sunday and I am getting very close to completing a full week! I had a 50/50 day on Monday but other than that I have been reeeeeeeally good! The only indulgence I have allowed myself is my sugar free coffee drink. I must admit though that I will be taking Mostest to the Nutcracker this weekend and there is faire... and there are the most heavenly cupcakes that will be there... And I'm SO having one! :)

I always approach these changes as just that, "life style changes." I want something that I can sustain, not just some get-skinny-quick scheme. Am I really going to go the entire rest of my life without a treat? Uh, NO! But 1 treat in a week... sounds like a good change to me!

I have not gotten any exercise in this week... which I feel guilty about. But there are some big things going on in my life right now so I'm trying not to beat myself up too bad. I have also not been on the scale so I don't know if I am losing or not. To be quite honest, I avoid the scale because it usually brings bad news :( Hopefully that will be changing along with my new change... however I'm not prepared to see any bad news on the scale right now. I am doing so well with my eating that I don't want to get discouraged and back-slide.

I'm still feeling great though! And I have turned down MULTIPLE sweet things that people have offered me in the last several days!! Woot!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Before long sweets are going to start tasting too sweet to you. A lot of your unhealthy favorite foods just won't taste as yummy to you anymore. It's bittersweet... But it's a good change :-)

    ReplyDelete